Tue, Aug 23|
Pius X Room at the Cathedral
Active Listening for Business Leaders
Join CAB and Dan Oblinger for a half day workshop to hone your listening and negotiation skills. This is a repeat of the session offered in Fall 2021.
Time & Location
Aug 23, 2022, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Pius X Room at the Cathedral, 430 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
About the Event
In this workshop, Dan will:
- Introduce the active listening concept as it relates to creating strong agreements for business.
- Discuss the limits and best uses of trust, and how leaders can build trust relationships at work.
- Focus on the language of trust, particularly question-asking and tough conversations.
- Apply hostage negotiation principles to business development, talent management, and crucial conversations in internal culture work.
- All attendees will receive a copy of Dan’s book, “Life or Death Listening: A Hostage Negotiator’s How-to Guide to Mastering the Essential Communication Skill”.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
3 hours 30 minutes
This ticket type is for current CAB Members.$95.00
Non CAB Member
This ticket is for individuals who are not current CAB members.$125.00
Teams of Four
This ticket is for teams of four individuals. If you have more than four members in your team, contact Monica at cabwichita.com to complete registration.$380.00