Tue, Apr 26|
Pius X Room at the Cathedral
Negotiation Skills for Business Leaders
Join CAB and Dan Oblinger for a half day workshop to hone your Business negotiation skills.
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2022, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Pius X Room at the Cathedral, 430 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
About the Event
Attendance at one of CAB's "Active Listening for Business Leaders" sessions is recommended, but not required.
- See why negotiation is bigger and older than mere price haggling or brutish compromise. Learn to recognize opportunities to negotiate in all aspects of your life.
- Refresh your listening habits and see what sorts of listening techniques can be applied to negotiation situations.
- Explore a simple model for human decision-making that must be respected in high-stakes negotiations.
- Analyze the critical components and principles of a strong agreement with one or more human counterparties.
- Learn the #1 killer of relationships and deals.
- Explore the role of bias management and emotional regulation in your negotiation.
- Adopt the safest and most effective framework to use when negotiating for resilient relationships with clients, prospects, employees, teens, toddlers, and spouses!
- Learn how to handle aggressive tactics and demands in a way that respects the Gospel message.
All participants will receive a copy of Dan's book, co-authored with noted negotiation expert Allan Tsang, "Negotiation Mythbusters".
Registration and Continental Breakfast
3 hours 30 minutes